TowerXchange Meetups brings together 200+ business leaders representing the entire telecoms and broadcast infrastructure ecosystem.
Meetups provide the networking opportunity for the community to come together once a year to exchange ideas, build upon and foster new relationships and do business in the most effective way.
Will attend the Meetup:
• 141 independent towercos and networking sharing joint ventures,
• advisory firms who facilitate tower transactions
• leading telecom I&C and O&M firms,
• major telecom energy equipment and service provider worldwide (including an emerging class of credible ESCOs)
• 30 different RMS and ILM solution providers and leaders in access control and H&S solutions for cell sites
The landscape of European telecom and broadcast towers is changing dramatically. Major transactions and restructurings are underway from MNOs Vimpelcom, Telefonica, Turkcell and Telecom Italia which will put 40% of Europe’s towers in the hands of towercos and JV infracos by the end of 2016 and TowerXchange forecast the proportion of European towers owned or operated by third parties to rise to 65% by 2020.
As growth in the European tower market accelerates, Europe’s towercos are eyeing up opportunities to reach scale, securing fresh capital, increasing co-locations, reviewing potential acquisitions and exploring geographic expansion and diversification into small cells and DAS.
At such a transformational time, MNOs, towercos, investors and the supply chain will meet at the first dedicated event for European tower industry - the TowerXchange Meetup Europe, held on 12-13 April 2016 at the Business Design Centre, London.